- All children should arrive promptly at the designated time for all practices and games.
- Water, cleats, and shin guards are required for all practices and full uniforms for all games.
- Practices are run by ATSC or, for teams that do not have an ATSC member present, by the Parent Coaches/Managers. Unless the person running the practice specifically asks for assistance from a parent, parents should not be on the field or participate in practice from the sidelines or otherwise.
- Games are coached by ATSC or Parent Coaches (for teams that do not have Professional Trainers assigned). All other parents should be seated on the opposite side of the field from the team and should not offer coaching advice from the sidelines. (This includes comments like “clear it” and “shoot” which may or may not be what the coach has directed.) Under no circumstances, including injury, may a parent walk onto the field unless requested to by a referee or other emergency personnel to assist in medically evaluating or removing an injured player.
- Applause and cheering are encouraged. Comments are not.
- Under no circumstance should there be any negative comments to or about the opposing team or the referee. Parents should not communicate with the referee or comment on calls.
- After the game, positive feedback and encouragement is always welcome, but parents are encouraged to leave the technical feedback to the coaches and refrain from negative comments about any aspect of the game (including any child, coach or referee).
- Please respect the 24 hour rule: Parental concerns about anything that occurs in a game including playing time, player positions, or other coaching decisions should be put on hold for 24 hours and then discussed with the Parent Manager in the first instance and outside of the presence of any player.
- Smoking is prohibited on all Scarsdale fields.
IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT YOUR TEAM YOUR PARENT MANAGER IS THE BEST PERSON TO ASK.